TallGrass is always looking for talented people to join our team! Check out the positions below:
Public Relations Intern – New York City, NY and Sioux Falls, SD
Our internship program is full of rich, real-world experience in all aspects of PR and Marketing. Interns receive guided instruction and feedback from all PR team members on tactics, strategies and solutions relevant to the world of earned media. You won’t be watching at the side-lines, you’ll be doing! While our internships are unpaid learning opportunities, all interns should think of their internship as an audition for future opportunities within our organization.
This individual supports the Public Relations team in meeting established goals as well as providing tactical communications services for assigned tasks in support of team projects.
Roles and Duties:
- Administrative support to include copying, filing, answering phones, email communication, researching and general support to the PR team.
- Draft and edit press releases, pitch material and other client content.
- Research, develop and update media lists in conjunction with Account Support.
- Participate in group calls, brainstorming sessions and team meetings.
- Updating and maintaining databases to ensure accuracy.
- Monitor industry news and flag items relevant to current and upcoming campaigns, media outreach and pitching support.